As we continue to grow, RUMM are always looking for good people to work with us.
We currently have Three vacancies, please see below:
1. RUMM System Development & Support
To support the RUMM system and servers, from data collection to visualisation, through management of databases, services and websites, to ensure continuous delivery of functionality.
- Support multiple servers, databases, and websites.
- Assist with development of customer dashboards.
- Assist with development of the RUMM web application.
- Self driven, reliable and determined team player.
- Flexible and able to adapt to new processes and requirements in a dynamic environment.
- Able to plan and manage own workload within multiple projects, delivering results within agreed deadlines.
- SQL Server 2005 / 2008 including Replication, SSRS, writing Sprocs and automation.
- Experience of Object orientated software development using VB.Net to create tiered web applications .
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Operating Systems.
- First line desktop hardware and software support.
Education / Qualifications
- A degree in IT or similar field .
- Microsoft development accreditation is beneficial.
Negotiable based on experience.
To apply for either position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for good talented people to join our team, if you feel that you have the skills set to work with us please contact the above address.