BS EN 16001 is the European Standard for Energy Management. It provides the most robust framework for optimizing energy efficiency in public and private sector organisations.
Certification to this standard defines an organisations commitment to continual improvement in energy management. Implementation will enable an organisation to lead by example within their respective industries and ensure related legislative and regulatory requirements are met.
Organisations of all types and sizes can benefit from energy and cost efficiencies through the implementation of this standard and installing a RUMM energy management solution can help you to achieve BS EN 16001.
- Significant financial savings by increased energy efficiency – Ofgem forecast energy prices will rise by at least 20% by 2020
- Enhanced marketing capabilities, a stand out factor for your business
- Compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- System Compatibility; BS EN 16001 can be integrated with existing management systems
- If registered to ISO 14001, the ‘basic framework’ is already there
- Ensures best practice energy management systems are in place
- BS EN 16001 framework facilitates the management of energy bills and expenditure
RUMM’s CLM service can help you achieve this standard. Contact us for more information.